Yo! It's pumpkin spice season!!! Are you a PSL lover? Me, not so much, but I have quite a few friends that love it so this is for you!!
Pumpkins are very nutritious. Here are 7 benefits of pumpkin
- Pumpkins keep your eyes sharp.
- The seeds are beneficial for your heart.
- Fiber in pumpkins aids in weight loss.
- Pumpkins protect the skin.
- Pumpkins may reduce cancer risk.
- Potassium in pumpkins helps after a hard workout.
- Pumpkins can boost your immune system.
Alright, enough nutrition talk! Let's make some shakes!!
8 ounces unsweetened almond milk
1 scoop of cafe latte shakeology
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
Pumpkin Pie seasoning to taste.
Put all ingredients in a blender with ice and blend. Simple right? If your protein is vanilla flavored, another trick would be to use instant coffee, and just enough hot water to dissolve that. Cool it with a few ice cubes (so it doesn't warm up the cold milk or ice cubes) then add it to the rest of the ingredients!